The idea was to make paper wet with water then generously sprinkle it with sugar before I start adding colored ink to hopefully get nice and grainy texture when the paper dries. I'm not sure how exactly I got that notion but I went with it and dumped more than 2 big spoons of white sugar on wet paper believing that as I add ink sugar will melt in liquids and create an appealing texture. That kinda happened except most of the sugar didn't melt and paper stayed sticky (nooooooooooo!). I tried to scrape off grains of sugar that were still stuck to paper but that wasn't possible without damaging the artwork. I also couldn't really finish the piece as I usually do (by adding tiny details) since the surface would become even more sticky as soon I'd touch it with a brush. So, I left it aside for a few days and as I picked it up again I was happy to realize the paper has become less sticky since the ink dried completely. But I still couldn't finish it as I originally planned and now I'm stuck with nice, colorful texture that you can lick to get few extra calories in case of famine. Sweet.